Over Half the Nation’s Dogs Now Overweight
Costing Pet’s Years and Owners Millions.
Canine Obesity Facts & Risks
- An Estimated 54% of Dogs and Cats in the United States are Overweight or Obese
- An Estimated 93 million US Dogs and Cats are Overweight or Obese
- An Estimated 21% of US Dogs and Cats are Obese
- An Estimated 36 million US Pets are Obese
- An Estimated 55.6% of US Dogs are Overweight or Obese (BCS 4-5)
- An Estimated 20% of US Dogs are Obese (BCS 5)
- 43 million US Dogs are estimated to be Overweight or Obese
- 16 million US Dogs are estimated to be Obese
- An Estimated 54% of US Cats are Overweight or Obese (BCS 4-5)
- An Estimated 22% of US Cats are Obese (BCS 5)
- 50 million US Cats are estimated to be Overweight or Obese
- 20 million US Cats are estimated to be Obese
- Approximately 62% of US households own at least one pet = 71.4 million homes
- US Population (Source: 2009 US Census Bureau) = 305 million
- 68% of adult Americans are overweight or obese = approximately 148 million (Source: 2010 CDC)
Primary Risks of Excess Weight in Pets
- Insulin Resistance and Type 2 Diabetes
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart and Respiratory Disease
- Cranial Cruciate Ligament Injury
- Kidney Disease
- Many Forms of Cancer
- Decreased life expectancy (up to 2.5 years)
Coming SOON !
Call www.HealthyGOO.com / 855-246-2426
with any Metabolic GOO Questions You may have.
Wishing Your Animal a Healthy GOO Glow
ASAP As GOO Possible !